Thursday, December 14, 2006

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Hey hey! I'm loving my new Shore Fire digs, in the overall sense of the word. That said...

My actual workspace / corner of the world has zero personal style. Mark owns a toy Men In Black gun and a rare Buck Owens gee-tar. Matt’s office is wallpapered with these adorable drawings by his kids (and spins not one but two freaking turntables). Marilyn is the curator of the largest collection of globes I’ve ever witnessed and Paula has this mysterious egg that will one day grow into a tree. I think.

People, this is no ordinary blog entry to recap my first week - this is a cry for help. I do accept gifts and I’m not asking for much: any and all action figures, artwork (homemade or otherwise), rubberband balls, maybe a beer coozie to store my pens.

Items I do not need and currently display: an unironic Powerslave-era Iron Maiden Mini-Mate, playing cards from Dollywood, the new album from my dear client, Nellie McKay, a tiny how-to book for creating shadow puppets and a borrowed Monk / Coltrane cd, which belongs to either Bianca or Michael. I’d better find out quick, as “new gal hoarding everyone’s discs” is never a good look.

Thank you kindly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter