Friday, October 26, 2007

Song, Dance and Baseball

As you know if you read this blog regularly, we're a bunch of baseball fans in the office. Well, I'm the lone Red Sox fan so i'm enjoying this lates Sox performance. And by performance, I don't mean JD drew's grand slam or Hideki Okajima's unhittable relief outing last night; I mean music and dancing. Ses, these Red Sox have taken it upon themselves to show their extracurricular talents. Here's the bullpen pirate band (!?):



Bullpen percussion ensemble, if you're looking for a publicist, give me a call. I see a bright future for you. Still, that may be topped by the amazing dance pulled off by one Jonathon Papelbon when the sox clinched the division. (Nnote Jerry Remy mention in the broadcast, "He could use some pants"):



The Yankees would never allow this. Yet another reason I love my team.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger nick loss-eaton said...

a follow up. WOOOOO!!!! - nick

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Nancie S. Martin said...

Enjoy it now, Nick. Just wait 'til next year... Think the Sox can make it to 26 this century?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter