Friday, March 28, 2008

'30 Rock' Comes to 32 Court


As we’ve already told you, cool things have been filmed around our office in the past and even cooler things are being filmed around our homes right now, but is there anything cooler than '30 Rock'?

Of course not. Nothing is cooler or funnier or more awesome than '30 Rock' and, yes, I do have a (slightly unhealthy) obsession with anything Tina Fey does, so I was pretty excited to spend my lunch outside today with Maggie, hoping to snap a picture of the comedy genius or any of the show’s other stars. Unfortunately, it didn’t really seem like any of the actors were around, but their trailers were! I got as close as I could without seeming like a stalker, so I’ve highlighted important details in the photos (a little Perez Hilton-eque?) for your benefit.


Jack Donaghy's trailer (aka where Alec Baldwin hangs out and enjoys being really funny)


CC's trailer (looks like the lights are on...do you think Edie Falco was in there??)

Judging by all the wires and equipment the crew was lugging in there, I'm guessing most of the filming will take place in the courthouse.

We didn't see any trailer for Liz Lemon, which was a little disappointing. I guess I'll have to slip Tina this note another time:


Also, Maggie desperately needs to tell Mr. Baldwin that her father is ready to be his stand in. Can you tell the difference between the two of them? I can't.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mike LaVigne said...

That note is cracking me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter