Monday, April 06, 2009

TOP SHOP OPENS IN SOHO


The line, almost there!


Kate and I waiting patiently.


This weekend we headed to Soho to hit up the newly opened Top Shop. The line wrapped around the block, we waited for about 30 minutes before getting into the fashion mecca. The four floors full of clothes, shoes and accessories were buzzing with shoppers. For opening weekend they had DJs spinning, free manicures, hair styling and $5 Top Shop gift cards. The Kate Moss line has some gorgeous dresses and the shoe department had some really funky heels. I left with a mint green cargo jacket and a cute navy and white stripped dress. The store wasn't quite as magnificent as the Top Shop in Oxford Circus but don't get me wrong I am super excited it's finally here and word from one of the salesclerks, the candy shop is coming soon!

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Matt Hanks said...

is that Chris Chafin standing in front of you in the first pic?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Diana said...

I really does look like Chafin. It's not. I was also there (thanks for mentioning that Carrie) and picked up a gorgeous ring and leather bag perfect for my upcoming trip to Coachella.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter