Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Calling all French speakers...

So over the holidays I got a chance to tack a few days on the end of a visit to see my family in London and hopped the train to Paris to check things out. Not much going on there over the holidays, so besides stocking up on Mano Negro live bootlegs my musical discoveries were fairly modest. Except for this gem, which was in massive heavy rotation on the local music video channel. Behold my new favorite video:



According to the interweb the song title roughly translates to "insane of the hood."

I think I'm missing something. This is satire -- right?

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Mike LaVigne said...

Sorry to say that i love this. The video is a bit remniscent of 'without me' by eminem. that's a hot track too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter