Thursday, June 12, 2008

Diana's Grappling Competition

On June 1st I competed in my fourth Challenge of The Champions Tournament. I've been studying Mixed Martial Arts for 2 and half years and my skills at kickboxing have always been better than grappling but this time around I surprised myself taking first place in my grappling division.

Watch the final round below (I'm the one in the pants.) Check out the lovely duck under to the body lock and take down from behind.


Here's a sample of what I was listen to before I hit the mat:
Timbaland featuring 50 Cent & Tony Yayo "Come Get Me"
Metalica "Enter Sandman"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Phenomena"
Busta Rhymes "Don't Touch Me (Throw Da Water On Em)"

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger science fiction writer said...

Exhausting, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter