Friday, April 24, 2009

The Coachella Awards

I had an awesome time at Coachella this past weekend. Way too much to get into detail (Its definitely possible to go back in time, do it all over again and see a completely different lineup of bands. So much to see!) so I decided to do a little awards list:

Loudest band: My Bloody Valentine. Though The Hold Steady had my ears ringing for a good 24 hours.
Band that should have been turned up to 11: Black Keys. Just not loud enough on that main stage.
Artists that made me dance the most: MIA
Artists that made me the saddest: The Cure. So that’s a job well done for them.
Band I had never heard but am now obsessed with: Dr. Dog, The Aggrolites
Best use of pyro: The Killers
Best hat: Conor Oberst

Best stage props: NASA

Best art instillation:

Best dressed: These guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter