Thursday, September 21, 2006

16 hours, 45 minutes in Detroit

I jumped on a plane at 10am yesterday to attend Heineken’s Red Star Soul concert in Detroit. (It's a series of soul music events across the country featuring new and established talent). Last night's concert was full of great music and jampacked with people. Me, or Carrie from Shore Fire, will be attending all of them!

I was happy to run into my friend Carlos Henderson. He’s an amazing bass player who has most recently played with former Shore Fire client, vocalist Lizz Wright. Tonight he was performing with Amel Larrieux who was the headliner for the event. He told me that he and his wife are expecting! Congratulations!!

At 4:45am this morning, I was headed to the airport to catch a 6:40am flight back to NYC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter