Monday, January 08, 2007

Jukebox Heaven!

I'm psyched about some new stuff on our (NEW & IMPROVED!) website. Check out the new jukebox, which you can launch from the homepage (or click here) and you'll hear some of the great stuff we have coming up, from Lewis Taylor's California-style soul-pop to the most diverse Son Volt album I've heard to date. My personal favorite is "Dr. No" by Future Clouds & Radar, who make me think of a particularly psychedelic meeting between Beulah, ELO and Ted Leo.

In the improved category is the search engine, which is speedier and more precise. As always, we've got high res photos on the site. Any questions about ShoreFire.com? Hit me up: nlosseaton@shorefire.com.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, that's like a little radio station to listen to at the office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter