Friday, April 04, 2008

Counting To Ten with Tina Dico at Sirius

Tina Dico is in town this week to celebrate the release of her upcoming 'Count to Ten' and I had the pleasure of accompanying her on an interview and performance at Sirius Satellite Radio. She sat down to chat with Out Q's Larry Flick and play a few of her songs as well as a cool cover of Dylan's "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right".

Here's a shot of her singing "On the Run" that I took from behind the glass.


After her interview she signed Sirius' wall of fame...


... and posed for a shot with the always charming Larry Flick.


I thought that the photo they took of me for my security badge was pretty funny -- especially since I wasn't even aware that I was being shot (who's the dude in the background?)


All in all, we had a lot of fun on this rainy Friday afternoon on the 36th floor of 1221.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter