Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Elvin Bishop Brings The Heat

Our love of hot sauce here at Shore Fire is well documented. Our refrigerator door is lined with bottles from around the globe. So are our kitchen cabinets. Aaron Neville once sent us a case of his eponymous sauce, which we tore through all too quickly. And Shore Fire's Michael Lavigne used to have a direct line to some killer sauce that was only available in Prague. I could go on....

So imagine my delight when we received a couple bottles of Partytime Pepper Sauce from Shore Fire client Elvin Bishop in the mail today! Say it with me - Partytime Pepper Sauce. How could this stuff be anything but awesome?

Elvin's quite the gardener. He can tell some great stories about his jam-making exploits. But it's the Partytime Pepper Sauce I'm most excited about. I'll be dowsing my lunch with it tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter