Thursday, May 28, 2009

Are You Cooler Than A First Grader?

So, I chaperoned a field trip to the Brooklyn Aquarium with my daughter Emma's class yesterday. We had a blast. I read somewhere recently that the tween demographic starts at age 6 (yikes!), but I'm happy to report that the kids in Emma's class are still sweet and innocent and more concerned with what they're having for lunch than the vicissitudes of popular culture.

Although one buddy of Emma's did tell me he plays guitar, is saving up for a Gibson double neck SG, and that his favorite guitarists are Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton, and Slash. Whoah!

Here's a pic from yesterday. That's Emma in the ladybug raincoat. I swear she had a better time than she appears to be having in this photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter