Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Gift From TD Bank

So I recently exchanged my coins in the coin arcade machine thing-y at TD Bank. First of all, I have to say that this is the most useful invention since the 311 system (which came in handy when figuring out how to properly dispose of various pieces of furniture during my recent move).

Before throwing all your change into the machine (make sure you sift out all those dust bunnies first!), you can guess the dollar amount of cash you have saved. Usually I bypass this step but for some reason I was feeling lucky this time. And get this: I guessed within $.41, which is shockingly awesome. And my prize? A plastic puke green change holder. I was absolutely gutted. I haven't felt this cheated since the final Sex Pistols show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter