Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beautiful people, beautiful Seattle

One great thing about Seattle is the people are as nice as the city is beautiful. I had a great time in Seattle recently meeting with Nicole Vandenberg of Vandenberg Communications, Trey Many and Ali Hedrick of the Billions Agency and Kate Jackson and her colleagues at Sub Pop.


Vandenberg Communications prez Nicole Vandenberg with me in Pike’s Place Market after our lovely lunch at Matt’s in the Market.


I enjoyed a latte with Ali Hedrick and Trey Many at The Billions Agency near their offices on 1st Ave.


I was also given a tour of the Sub Pop offices by their PR head Kate Jackson. Here I am with Kate in front of Sub Pop’s historic photo collage.

Thanks to Virginia Piper at Vandenberg Communications who rushed to help me retrieve my Blackberry and saved the day. I hope to return to visit again soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kate jackson is hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter