Friday, September 22, 2006

Did Someone Call For YouTube Friday?

That's too good a challenge to pass up. Remember when being ambitious was what the kool kid musicians did? When not being able to play your instrument didn't really get you a lot of respect? When playing an instrument like all fast and complicated was what made you a badass?

Well, me neither. I missed that bit. But I have visual proof that such a time did exist. Behold Edgar Winter:



That's about all I have time for today but if you've found yourself suddenly in a prog mood this might be just the thing to cure it. I did consider posting the actual best video on YouTube, Fear Of Pickles, but I decided that wouldn't be sporting.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Mike LaVigne said...

fear of pickles is definitely the best video on YouTube.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter